The Law Office of David V. Hasin P.C provides a complete spectrum of real estate law services that include owners of residential and commercial property, purchasers of real estate, builders, private lenders, landlords, commercial tenants as well as real estate investors.
The firm offers services involving the reduction of tax assessments as well as municipal land use and zoning issues. The firm has a great deal of experience in dealing with our local Planning Boards and Zoning Boards of Appeal.
Mr. Hasin has lectured on Land Use and Zoning and represented the Zoning Board of Appeals for the Town of Woodbury, New York for many years.
Real Estate Legal Services Include:
• Buy-sell agreement preparation and negotiation
• Contract for deed preparation and negotiation
• Restrictive covenant preparation
• Zoning and subdivision issues
• Easement preparation, negotiation, and litigation
• Title issues
• Homeowners association issues
• Landlord and tenant issues